Tuesday, January 2, 2018

40 Days of Prayer - Day 2 - Remember God's Power!

On this 2nd day of 40 days of prayer, our devotional reminds us to remember God’s power!  God calls His people to remember what He has done and what He is able to doing. He says,
Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’
Isaiah 46:9-10 (NKJV)

As you seek God in prayer, remember His character and nature. Nothing is too difficult for God.  He will see us through any of the problems and challenges we face.  He hears and He is able to answer!  We serve an All-powerful God! Trust Him and remember His power as you pray!


No comments: