Thursday, December 20, 2012

23 Years of God's Blessings!

23 years ago today, I received the greatest gift of my life when Maria-Luz Roda Bautista took a tremendous leap of courage and joined her life and those of our two oldest daughters with mine. As the years have passed, I have come to appreciate more and more the tremendous risk Luz took in trusting me with all that was precious to her. It is humbling and heart-warming for me to consider all the love I have gained from her leap of faith. Our family continues to grow along with my waistline and my gratitude for her goodness to me! God has blessed me in too many ways to count, but never more than when he answered a more than 20-year prayer and brought Luz into my life! Thanks to all of you who have stood by us over the years, especially at the beginning when many felt the odds were totally against us and thought - even out loud - that we were making the greatest mistake of our lives. God has been faithful all through the years and done the miraculous time and time again! May we continue to experience God's mercy and grace as we travel through life together, loving the Lord, loving each other, and loving all those He allows to cross our path! Happy Anniversay Sweetheart! Until next time...



Sam












No comments: